Thursday, June 2, 2011

Long time, no post.

Hi everyone! Wow, it's so refreshing to log on and find i haven't lost any followers (So what if i only have 14?! Best followers ever) unlike my Tumblr.
I hope you have all been so well and life is treating you pretty breezy. Down here in Sydney, Australia we've just hit Winter and let me tell you, it's freezing already! Winter has never been my most favourite season. I don't fully know why though. But being able to drink hot chocolate & marshmellows makes it all the better!

Anyway, not too much to update on. I've been having a little trouble with my mental health lately so i've been referred to a psychologist, lets see what they can do with my messy mind! I had another photoshoot, the photos were terrible. Definitely not an enjoyable experience. Oh and i'm enrolled to start studying business in July! This should be a little easier, fingers crossed anyhow!

So, thats my little hello & ramble. Stay tuned for some photos i'm about to post!

Love Amanda, xoxo.

1 comment: